TULA STYLE BOX TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tula uses expert stylists and elevated curation to deliver a convenient and innovative shopping experience with the Tula Style Box. Please review these Terms carefully before enrolling as they contain relevant and important information regarding the Tula Style Box process.
- Subscription. By enrolling in the program, you agree to the Tula Style Box Terms & Conditions and understand that you’ll be receiving hand-selected articles of clothing and accessories that have been curated uniquely based on each individual’s Style Survey questionnaire, which will be required to be completed before the scheduled date of first shipment. This questionnaire may be edited at any time by contacting your Stylist.
- Cost. By enrolling in the program, you agree to pay a style fee of $25 per Style Box. This style fee is non-refundable unless otherwise communicated. Tula will provide free shipping and a pre-paid return shipping label for each Style Box. You are under no obligation to keep any items in your Style Box. However, should you decide to keep all items, Tula will offer a $50 credit towards your Style Box purchase.
- Payment. Tula will charge your credit card the $25 style fee before preparing and shipping your Style Box. By participating in this program, you are giving Tula permission to keep your credit card information on file. You will only be charged the style fee plus the cost of any items you keep from your Style Box. Should you return all items, your credit card will not be charged again after the initial style fee charge. You can update your payment information on file at any time by contacting your Stylist.
- Returning Items. Any products that you wish to return must be sent back to Tula within 3 calendar days of receiving your Tula Style Box using the prepaid shipping label included in your package. All products must be returned unworn, unused and in their original condition, with tags attached. You will retain ownership of the products until products are returned to Tula in said original condition. Tula, at its sole discretion, may charge you for any returned product that it believes has been worn, altered, or damaged. If you do not return products within three calendar days of receiving your Tula Style Box, Tula will charge you for the full amount of all items in your Style Box, unless otherwise communicated and agreed upon with your Stylist. You will not be entitled to exchanges or returns outside of the 3 calendar day period.
- Billing. Should you keep any or all products, or if the products are received back at the store damaged and not in their original condition, your credit card stored on file will be charged the appropriate amount. By enrolling in the program and accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to allow us to charge you in accordance with these policies and agree to maintain a valid credit card on file with Tula at all times.
- Shipping and Taxes. This service is only available in the United States. Tula provides free UPS Ground Shipping. You will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Data Transfers. We may transfer your billing information to our third-party payment processors and you hereby grant Tula consent for these purposes.
- Termination or Pausing. Your Stylist begins the styling process 7 days prior to the scheduled delivery date. You may terminate or pause your subscription prior to the start of the 7-day period by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tula will not accept any request for termination or pausing if said request is made when the 7-day period has started. You will not be able to pause or terminate your edit after the 7-day period has started. The style fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
- Jurisdiction. THE PARTIES SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF COLORADO COURTS AND EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY CONSENTS TO SUCH PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND WAIVES ALL OBJECTIONS THERETO.
- These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire understanding and agreement with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous representations, understandings and agreements whether oral or written between the parties. No terms or conditions of any purchase order, acknowledgement or other business form that you may use in connection with these Terms of Service will modify these Terms and Conditions regardless of any failure of Tula to object to them.