COVID-19 Safety Policies & Procedures
To our valued customers:
As of May 11th, we will be open for in-store shopping between 11am and 7pm Monday - Saturday and 12pm - 5pm Sunday!
What we are asking of you!
- You must wear a protective face covering while in the store.
- We request that you delay your visit if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick or showing symptoms.
- Please do not enter our store if you have a cough or a fever.
- We request that you leave any children under 10 at home to allow for proper social distancing and cleaning procedures.
- We will not be allowing groups larger than 5 into the store at one time.
- Please maintain social distancing while in the store and allow for 6 feet between you, other clients and your stylist at all times.
- If possible, please limit cash transactions.
What we are doing to keep you safe!
Below are the steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- Only allowing up to 5 customers into the store at a time
- No more than two employees on the sales floor at a time
- Monitoring the symptoms of all employees daily and requiring any sick employees to stay at home
- Practicing social distancing and keeping 6 feet between you and employees at all times
- Wearing protective face coverings while inside the store
- Washing hands frequently and using hand sanitizer frequently
- Thoroughly sanitizing each piece of clothing and every accessory after it has been tried on
- Cleaning and sanitizing all dressing rooms after every use
- Cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces, fixtures, and furniture after each appointment
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 970-482-1953 or email@example.com.