These sneakers are not only a classic style must-have, you can feel good about your purchase from a company like VEJA. Featuring a white body, a grey 'V' logo with a black back tab and white organic cotton laces.
- Available in White/Oxford Grey/Black
- Upper in C.W.L. (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil)
- Panels made of C.W.L
- Logo on back panel and heel
- Logo V made of rubber and 22% rice waste
- Lining: 33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester
- Insole: 40% sugar cane, 12% organic cotton, 11% amazonian rubber, & 11% recycled E.V.A.
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: 24% amazonian rubber, 23% rice waste & 12% recycled rubber
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Leather can be maintained by using leather sprays and cream and waterproofing
- Made in Brazil
Shop more women's designer shoes here.
The basis of a pair of VEJA: Standing with one foot in design and one foot in engagement.
Since 2005, VEJA has been producing sneakers differently, with a positive impact at every stage of production. VEJA creates sneakers that respect man, that are produced under dignified conditions, and under direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers. VEJA values brand transparency, fair trade and innovation. From this came an ecological sneaker that is constructed from raw materials, from organic and agro-ecological farming, without chemicals or a polluting processes. Sneakers with greater economic justice, without any advertising or marketing expense.
Please call 970-482-1953 during business hours or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.Free shipping on domestic orders over $200! Return Policy
We accept returns on most full-priced merchandise within 14 days of purchase.
Returns must be in original condition at the time of return.
Jewelry, formal wear, lingerie and sale items are final sale.
Tula does not cover any shipping and handling charges associated with returns.