These sneakers are not only a classic style must-have, you can feel good about your purchase from a company like VEJA. Featuring a white sole and body, a natural 'V' logo, and gold brand detailing on the heel.
- Available in Natural Suede
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made of ChromeFree Leather & Suede
- Logo V made of Suede
- Logo on back panel and heel
- Lining: Jersey (33% Organic Cotton, 67% recycled Polyester)
- Insole: Wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole: 19% Wild rubber from the Amazonian Forest
- Leather can be maintained by using leather sprays and cream and waterproofing
- Made in Brazil
Shop more women's designer shoes here.
The basis of a pair of VEJA: Standing with one foot in design and one foot in engagement.
Since 2005, VEJA has been producing sneakers differently, with a positive impact at every stage of production. VEJA creates sneakers that respect man, that are produced under dignified conditions, and under direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers. VEJA values brand transparency, fair trade and innovation. From this came an ecological sneaker that is constructed from raw materials, from organic and agro-ecological farming, without chemicals or a polluting processes. Sneakers with greater economic justice, without any advertising or marketing expense.
Please call 970-482-1953 during business hours or email us anytime at email@example.com.Free shipping on domestic orders over $200! Return Policy
We accept returns on most full-priced merchandise within 14 days of purchase.
Returns must be in original condition at the time of return.
Jewelry, formal wear, lingerie and sale items are final sale.
Tula does not cover any shipping and handling charges associated with returns.