- Available in Natural & Black
- A broad brimmed fedora with an asymmetrical 3-toned stripes, fading from light to dark.
- 10cm brim
- Hand Woven Panama Hat from Paja Toquilla straw
- Each hat is unique and reflects the natural beauty & variation of the handicraft process
- Small/Medium (55 cm - 57 cm), Large (58 - 59 cm)
Shop more women's designer hats here.
Freya was imagined in San Francisco by two friends who bonded over a shared love for hats and adventure, but bemoaned their incompatibility. Freya straw hats are handmade in Ecuador by artisans. The palms are harvested and prepared for weaving in the villages through a traditional, manual process. The weavers are women - mothers, daughters and grandmothers - who have learned their craft from generations before them, and their technique has survived for over 3,000 years. Weaving is their primary source of income, and they do it alongside domestic responsibilities, as well as tending to their land.
Please call 970-482-1953 during business hours or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.Free shipping on domestic orders over $200! Return Policy
We accept returns on most full-priced merchandise within 14 days of purchase.
Returns must be in original condition at the time of return.
Jewelry, formal wear, lingerie and sale items are final sale.
Tula does not cover any shipping and handling charges associated with returns.