Frank & Eileen Murphy Billion Dollar Pants
The Billion Dollar Pant offers a polished silhouette along with the flexibility of leggings. Its flattering design features a seam down the leg, cropped length, and contoured fit, allowing you to look your best with minimal effort.
- Available in Black
- Super Stretch- 88% Cotton 12% Spandex
- This ring-spun yarn is super stretchy, which means you can choose whatever size you want….really! Whether you choose a tighter fit or go large, this flexible fabric gives plenty of support and looks stylishly structured.
- Structured-look, stretchy-feel pant with a cropped, unfinished hem and mid-rise waist
- Pull-on style with faux fly
- Front slant pockets and faux back pockets
- Machine wash on cold and tumble dry on low
ABOUT FRANK & EILEEN
Named after her grandparents, Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank & Eileen to create and deliver timeless daily classics that, like true enduring love, withstand the test of time. Each garment is made with love is Los Angeles with quality materials woven in Italy.
Have Questions? Contact us!
Please call 970-482-1953 during business hours or email us anytime at email@example.com.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $500!
We accept returns on most full-priced merchandise within 14 days of purchase.
Returns must be in original condition at the time of return.
Jewelry, formal wear, lingerie and sale items are final sale.
Tula does not cover any shipping and handling charges associated with returns.