My top 5 holiday picks make up the perfect bad ass moto girl look: a look no woman should be without.
Starting from the top, or bottom should I say, pick number 1: the core of confidence in my book is your lingerie. Free People’s Velvet Galloon Racer Back Bra in black is the ultimate bralette, adding just the right amount of sexy under this tank.
Items 2 and 3 should come as no surprise: a white tank and statement jean. These are not just your typical basic tank and skinnies. The NSF Chop Pant features a killer deep front pocket, a great vintage wash, and oil and paint staining, making this a total upgrade from your everyday skinny. And you can never go wrong with a basic white tank, and this Free People Breezy Tank is perfect.
No moto look would be complete without a knock out boot. Number 4 pick is Rag and Bone’s black classic Moto Boot will complete this edgy look.
JAnd as my last pick, number 5 is the Little Pieces of Hope Jordan necklace finishing this look off with a little bit of color and added edge.
The holidays are my absolute favorite time of year! Probably because I love gifting (and being gifted) SO much! Choosing my top 5 gift picks from Tula was very hard, but there are definitely some things I am drooling over.
1: Free People Mutual Feelings Sweater Set ($168.00 for set):
There is nothing sexier to me than this outfit. It shows the perfect amount of skin, but leaves the rest to the imagination with this lux body con fit and laid back ribbed sweater style.
2: Everywhere Scarf by Faliero Sarti ($315.00):
I have a love for Europe and the romance that is associated with it, so this scarf by Faliero Sarti is one of my ultimate picks. It is covered in European landmarks and says “I will follow you everywhere” throughout the body of it. A great gift for a special woman in your life! I know I’d love to open it up on Christmas!
3: Flash Tattoos by Printed Village ($12.50):
For the girl who cannot wear jewelry for the life of her…. These flash tats are a fun gift for any woman of any age!
4: Music Room Candle by Lafco New York ($55.00):
I am a big candle girl and love a great light, fresh, and floral scent. This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves candles or pretty, yummy smelling things!
5: The Petite Flea in Black by Flea Bags ($240.00):
The Petite Flea is the perfect bag for any woman. It is the perfect size and gives a vintage, old medicine bag feel. It is very unique and the perfect gift for the woman who likes to stand out in a crowd.
Tis the season, for holiday parties! We are making it our mission to make sure all you Tula Girls are looking fabulous for each holiday party you attend this year! Whether it be an office party, Christmas Eve party, or New Years party you will be well prepared with these killer outfits.
1. We are in love with this beautiful Free People Demeter Maxi, and with such amazing embellishing there is no need for jewlery. Wrapped with a black Faliero Sarti scarf, this look is perfect for a Christmas Eve dinner or party.
2. This look is classic, cool with a bit of edge. We love J Brand Martini Velvet Flare pant with a Free People Bandeau underneath to show a little skin, all under our eclectic Elizabeth and James Jarough Leopard Jaquard Blazer. We love the Love Heals wrap necklace to finish off this look that is perfect for your New Years Eve party!
3. No holiday outfit is complete without a little glitz, and this Free People Love Your Chaos dress in plum. Throw it over a pair of tights and put on Rag and Bone’s Ryland Boot in asphalt and you have the perfect holiday office party look.
This Christmas, the Original Tula Girl, Kate, is wishing for some of this season’s hottest items.
1. Colmar Original Puffer Coat! I love the blue color, thick collar, and Comar patch on the arm.
2. The Rag and Bone Valene Pullover! A classic fisherman’s sweater to be worn with anything from leather leggings and booties to boyfriend jeans and a heel.
3. The classic black Faliero Sarti Scarf! This scarf goes with everything, regardless of the season. It adds instant polish to any outfit.
4. Free People’s Beaded Mini Slip! A versatile, well-priced “holiday” item that I plan to wear year round. I would wear it as a dress, top and even an intimate!
5. Rebecca Lankford Design’s earrings, ear jacket and ear cuff! Beautiful, understated and a little bit edgy!
We are so happy to announce that we just got the beautiful Free People Floral Kimono back in stock!! Pair this show stopping piece over our black Free People Dobby Dot Open Back Slip with a Little Pieces of Hope Wild and Free necklace, or over a pair of your fave boyfriend jeans and a tank. However you wear it, you are sure to look stunning!
1. Love Heals 42″ Wood Bead Wrap with Turquoise
2. Old Stud Handmade Pyramid Stud Belt
3. Rag and Bone Rene Beanie
4. Old Stud Handmade Belt Buckles
5. Love Heals Onyx Bracelet
6. Lafco New York Den Candle
7. Faliero Sarti Giacomo Scarf
This holiday we are bringing you the Tula Girls top 5 on their ultimate wishlist. Kicking off with her wishlist is the lovely Deb:
All I want for Christmas…other than world peace~
1. Little Piece’s of Hope’s body chain. My uber must have accessory!
2. Free People’s Sequin Joggers, which do not actually require jogging– thank God!
3. Rag and Bone’s Rene Beanie, for bad hair days, good hair days, but most importantly to keep my head warm!
4. NSF’s Beck Straight Slouch– the perfect worn in, slightly distressed, button fly jean. They look like you stole them from your man.
5. And last, but not least, Free People’s Hendrix Kimono– as a collector, need I say more?
Add some holiday sparkle to your wardrobe Tula Girls, with our new pieces from Free People! One of our favorite items is this gorgeous Snake Charmer Body-Con Dress in black. It’s a totally chic take on the basic little black dress, perfect for all those upcoming holiday parties. Stop by the store to see the rest of our fantastic new Free People!
Meet our latest Tula Girl, Lauren. This Tula Girl is a lover of the arts and is passionate about writing and photography. Lauren finds inspiration in blogs, books, and just walking down the street. Her favorite thing about working at Tula is being around such unique and interesting clothing. All the pieces at Tula have a story, just like all of us. Lauren says that she could not live without her favorite pair of high top sneaks because they go with everything. And, she believes that nothing can’t be cured by a good laugh or a good sleep. Stop by and say hi to Lauren at the shop and we’re sure you’ll love Lauren as much as we do!
We are pleased to announce that here at Tula, now available is this season’s newest accessory: temporary luxury tattoos by Printed Village. These luxury temporary tats are a new favorite among celebrities and fashionistas. Worn at the beach, to concerts, or in place of everyday jewelery, these are always fabulous.
Each tattoo lasts for 3-5 days and is super easy to apply and remove. Add some flair to your holiday party outfit with a gold temporary arm cuff or a silver feather on the shoulder. Wherever you wear them, they are stylish and chic. We hope you love these new temporary tattoos as much as we do!